18 October 2014

Week 194 Little Creatures

For our theme this week we have chosen
Little Creatures
We don't mind how little they are... cute, cuddly or creepy we'd just like to see something small!

Here are our cards this week.
The stamps are from Impression Obsession, a set I picked up in a sale bin at a craft show once, I think the ladybirds are cute! The grass tufts are from a tiny Art Impressions stamp.


I've used a digi stamp - this one was free but I'm sorry 
can't remember where I picked it up from.
The sentiment is Clearly Besotted: Sweet Little Sentiments,
Scalloped die also Clearly Besotted then for added interest
bakers twine, gems from my stash and glossy accents.
Anne

 Ladybugs and jar are Alysinkyfingers stamps.  I computer generated the sentiment as unfortunately the one that came with them had a typo in it.  The jar is lightly coloured with Copics and given a good dollop of Glossy Accents.
JUST A NOTE!
Please remember to keep your submissions Clean and Simple... last week a few entries were submitted without taking note of the focus of the challenge... some were not one layer, some with no reference to 2 of something and others not CAS. 
It seems easy for crafters to see a brief outline of our challenge on Paper Playful and then simply submit their cards without actually reading any of our blog post.
In fairness to those who always follow the challenges implicitly, if your submissions do not adhere to our guidelines, they may be deleted.
***


7 comments:

  1. beautiful designteam cards, thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mean creatures that are small in real life or small images of creatures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great challenge . . . I'm having so much fun! Thank you ladies for all the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissie

    I managed to work out how to link directly to my post (I think?) Deleted my first one (I couldn't work out how to edit the link) and reposted it, with the correct link.

    Hope it's right this time.
    Thanks for all your help
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great theme; I had some thinking to do before I came up with the card I made... You all have such great sentiments and little creatures! Hope you enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.